Client Positions Vacant
From time to time, our clients have advertised positions vacant and are on the lookout to recruit quality staff members.
If you would like more information in relation to the below positions, please contact our office to leave your details.
Experienced Web Designer/Developer
We are excited to be working with one of our valued clients in the Maitland area who are seeking the services of a talented Web Designer/Developer.
Our client is at the forefront of cutting edge technology and due to continued growth is seeking the services for someone like minded to compliment their existing dynamic team.
Duties will include being responsible for email campaigns, all aspects of internal design and artwork and liaising with various stakeholders.
Essential Technical Skills
- Design experience using content management systems as the platform, including Joomla and WordPress.
- Industry wide CMS.
- Photoshop and front end code applications.
- Adobe Design experience.
- Photo Editing skills.
- Hold formal credentials in Web/Graphic Design with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Attributes/Demonstrated behaviours include:-
- Willingness to self- educate and incorporate new technologies.
- Able to work in a project focussed environment where meeting tight deadlines and being aware of business priorities is paramount.
- Ability to multi-task and enjoy a challenge.
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a busy team environment.
A portfolio of work which demonstrates all of the above as well as your creative flair will form part of the selection process.
If you meet the criteria of the role and have a genuine interest in this opportunity, please send your current resume` to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprentice Butcher (First Year)
Wanting to start your career by commencing an apprenticeship as a butcher?
Do you have an interest in hunting or shooting? This may be the opportunity for you!
Trained by an award winning butcher who has an award winning team.
We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated, committed, reliable individuals who want to start a career as an apprentice butcher.
Our client is a very reputable butcher in the local area who wants to teach someone the right way, not the rushed way in how to become a butcher.
Extensive training and support will be invested in the successful candidate. In return for this training and supportive working environment, the candidate must possess the following:-
- Customer Focussed – be pleasant, well presented and friendly at all times.
- Wanting to learn – keen to learn all aspects of butchery.
- Can do attitude – is happy to go the extra mile to assist the team and customers.
- Literacy and Numeracy – willing to undertake a basic literacy and numeracy test.
- Work/Study – must be willing to work fulltime as well as undertake an apprenticeship which will involve further education.
- Reliability – Must be able to get to and from work every day on time. Some weekend and early morning work will be required.
- School Certificate – preferred.
Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
For further information contact email@example.com.
Our clients include a number of growing businesses in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley area who are seeking the services of Administration Professionals in the LEGAL and MEDICAL areas:-
All roles have a very high administrative focus, high attention to detail, highly customer focussed and require adherence to confidentiality and privacy legislation.
- Minimum 3 years solid employment history within the medical environment
- Advanced Skills in the Microsoft office Suite
- Minimum typing speed of 55wpm
· Minimum 3 years solid employment history within the legal environment
· Advanced Skills in the Microsoft office suite
· Minimum typing speed of 55wpm
If you have all of the above skills, we are keen to hear from.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Financial Planners – various roles throughout NSW
Want to assist fellow Australians secure a brighter future?
Work with support and structure from one of the largest advice networks
Excellent base and commission structure
Our clients are looking for experienced financial planners in the Hunter Region, Dubbo, Taree and Tamworth
Our clients are looking for experienced financial planners with ambition, great relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial outlook to join a winning, reputable and growing organisation.
- Successful completion of Diploma of Financial Services.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client facing and advisory role.
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding KPI’s.
- Completion of Advanced Diploma in Financial Services
In addition to the above, applicants will be required to complete appropriate assessments, reference and background checks as part of the recruitment process.
To express your interest in the roles please email email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.